Where did the name "vajayjay" come from?

My son asked me this and I was like where did you hear that he said some kid said it at school. I just don't him that boy does not know what he is saying.
but to be honest the first time I ever heard it was on here on CM.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oprah :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 10:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Oprah used that term on her show.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i heard it on the show grey from that nurse they called hitler..lol.. the first season hehe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• the first time i heard it like two years ago was from a radio station i listen to. maybe oprah stole it from them
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think it came from Dr Bailey on Grey's Anatomy.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• No clue. Whoever came up with it is a moron though. I hate that word.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Oprah popularized the term. but i believe it's been around for a little while... i hate that word.. it's kind of annoying to me. i'm not sure why...

what i hate even more is that my mom calls this foreign food/condiment thing that. -__- she'll be like, "where my vajayjay? i need some of it on the side" she knows what it means when americans use the term. but she just likes to be funny.

what does make it funny though is that the food my mom's referring to is really stinky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• It Came from Dr. Bailey from Grey's Anatomy. About two years or so ago, Dr. Bailey was giving birth to her son. One of her interns was there to assist in the delivery. He look down at her private part.......then she said "Dr. O'Mally stop looking at my vajayjay". After that , everyone ran with it including Oprah and all of the radio stations across the nation. The radio stations here in Houston had a big decussion about it, the day after she said it.
    renea23

Answer by renea23 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• IDK, the above posters are probably right, but I find it annoying.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• It has been around for a long time, before Greys Anatomy. I just think Greys made it more popular. My son is almost 13 and he uses it once in a while.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2009