Just wondering...

I have heard so many Mom's on here who are sick and cannot go to the Dr. because of lack of insurance. I too had no insurance before I was married. I would put off going to the Dr. all the time. There was one point when I got really sick and had no choice, I had to go, I had a full exam, and a CBC (blood work) and the whole thing only cost $174.00 and I got a 20% discount if I paid my bill that day, which I did. If I hadn't been able to pay however they said I could work out a payment plan ($10.00 a month). I just wanted to put this out there for all you Mama's who are feeling under the weather. Call around and find a Dr. that can help you out. I hope this helps someone. I know it surprised me a whole lot.

happyathomemum

Asked by happyathomemum at 11:07 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Health

• Thanks So Much
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• You are very welcome my dear.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2009