Have you ever cheated?

Have you cheated on your SO/DH? Does he know? Do you regret it?

I did, and I will never forgive myself. It was before we were married...he knows and we worked through it, but I could never ever do that again. I still hate myself.

So-has this happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• No and I NEVER in a million years would I. If I ever got to the point where I thought about it (which I wont, my Hubby is my PERFECT match and I'm his) I would want to go to counseling to figure out why.

happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• *sigh* unfortunately yes. We were in a really bad place and I needed love. It was with my ex, and he made me feel special, while when ever I was at home I felt like a shit all the time. It was wrong. but no I don't regret it. It made me realize that even though we have a our bad times, how great I do have it, and how much we do love each other. Oh and no he doesn't know that would kill him. I don't want to break his heart.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My husband and I were going through a rough patch and I even met with a divorce lawyer. But I had to go out of town on a business thing and had too much to drink one night. There were very few women on this conference and a lot of men. So the men really watched the women to make sure nothing happened to them on nights when there was a lot of drinking. Well, the guy who was watching me, kissed me. I was so drunk I couldn't even stand up and that was the first time I ever had that much to drink. I stopped it asked the kiss and didn't let it go any further. He tried but I said no and went to my room. I felt so horrible after my head cleared. I never told my husband and we have worked everything out. It was a huge wake up call to me. I know that telling him will only hurt him and do nothing but harm. I will never let anything like that happen again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• no, not my dh, but i have cheated on an ex, with my now dh! funny how that turned out huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I wouldn't call it cheating because I told him I didn't want to be in a marriage with him any longer. It was his fault that he couldn't let go and still considered us to be together. Yes when he was away in the army I met lil j's father and have been ever since, which was 5 years ago.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• But no I never cheated on the one I'm with now.
    diamondmamma

• I always tell my SO if I'm with someone else. It turns him on to know other men want his woman. Sometimes I make him think I'm with other men just to turn him on even when I'm not with other men! lol Whatever makes him happy!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• once when i was 16. and he was living here and i was living somewhere else. and of course in highschool. i kissed another guy and i called him and told him about it and i thought i was going to lose him. i was scared. and then a month later we got pregnant with our beautiful daughter.. :) everything is fine now. and we have been happily married for 3 years. together for 7
    Anonymous

• yes and i felt bad (was not married yet) i have forgave myself, he never found out and it was two times two many, but i don't hate me, shit i was getting his ass back for cheating on me! i would go visit this guy and on the ride home listning to that song by LUDACRIS "SWEET REVENGE" lol
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 1:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2009