have you ever been the "other woman"?

have you had an affair with a married man? Why did you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• No and I never will be the "other woman".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Well I made out with a married man once at a club. But, I was really really really drunk and didn't know he was married until one of my friends told me the next day. Eww he was old too!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• No I have never been the other women and I never will. I have more respect for myself than to be someone's bit on the side.
    Blondielicious

Answer by Blondielicious at 11:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Yes I did twice. I was young and dumb. The first I had no idea he was married and the second one I knew after I fell head over heels for him and couldn't let go. I would never do it again.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Not that I know of. I always looked for signs of a wedding ring that had just been taken off. But I never saw it. As far as him having a girlfriend, there is no telling. But if I knew a guy was unavailable, I wouldn't go after him. Funny story though, I was 16 and had been dating this guy who semed perfect. We were together for a few months and one day I had an email from some girl. She said she read all the emails I had been sending her boyfriend and wanted to know what was going on. Well, he had been dating both of us and lying to us about it. We dumped the guy and became great friends.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:25 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• he told me he was a widower.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Yes, when I was young and really stupid. I knew it wasn't going anywhere. I feel terrible for the first woman especially because I think the guy is closet gay. But he was going through the motions of a straight life because of his family.
    Once I was ready to move on and stop the stupidity, mostly because I met my now, husband, he got really mad at me.
    Anonymous

• They were never married.
    Anonymous

• yes, unfortunately i feel insanely in love with my boss who was married. i would honestly never do it again. Ever!
    Anonymous

• NEVER! I COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT SHARE MY MAN WITH ANOTHER WOMAN
    Anonymous