19 weeks and in pain

my left hip hurts so bad it makes me wanna cry. do you think that its just the babies setting on my hip or do you think it is something else? haveing twins due sept 1

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 11:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know, but I'd call your dr. I'd rather know for sure than speculate.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:15 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• A good chiropractor might be able to help with this. I get this when I am on my feet too long because one of my legs is longer than the other. It's miserable, I feel bad for you.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 11:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I had a similar problem when I was pregnant, it turned out that it was they way my daughter would sit on a nerve. My left hip would hurt real bad and then I would get a shooting pain on my inner thigh. Just try changing positions or laying down for a while. You should call your doctor though.
    BFickenscher

Answer by BFickenscher at 12:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2009