itching tmi

i am pregnant and had sex with hubby a few days ago. when he cummed it burned my hoohoo. i got up and cleaned up and the next day i had a little rash on my skin down there. hubby looked and said it was like diaper rash so i tought my underwear might have just rubbed. next day rash was gone but i am still itching down there really bad. i have my dr appt on the 14th and cant get in any sooner. what do you think this is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like a yeast infection i had the same problem when i was pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• perhaps you have a yeast infection?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Just because you can't get in to see a dr. doesn't mean you can't call and consult with someone. I would recommend doing that. I would think any irritation involving your "hoohoo" could be serious during pregnancy, so definitely talk to a professional. I don't know but this might be helpful...I understand that sperm is ...I think it's a base, while vaginal fluids are acidic...or the opposite...whichever.. so pH could be affected. : http://parenting.ivillage.com/pregnancy/psecondtri/0,,midwife_3pvc,00.html
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Check with your doctor first, but I was told to just use Monostat.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Some woman are actually allergic to certain peoples cum.... sounds crazy i know but it is very true. it might just be because you are pregnant and more sensitive..... or if you recently shaved it could have just irritated the area.... there are many possibilites.... but next time if it happens again I would suggest just pulling out til you see what the doctor has to say.
    Anonymous

• I got the same thing alot when I was pregnant too. The doctor said that it was a yeast infection and said monistat is safe. Whatever you do try to avoid itching it...it will only make it worse. Try taking a cool shower to relieve the itching. Or, I used to sit in my robe and put an ice pack (wrapped in washcloth) down there. The cold relieves the itching as well.
    BFickenscher

Answer by BFickenscher at 12:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2009