• In the Spotlight:

is there a such thing as COSMO ONLINE??

im going back to school to finish up my cosmo... i heard someone say something about taking it online..... are you able to do that?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would hope not. I wouldn't want some one cutting my hair that learned off the internet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• The online "colleges" (and I use that term very lightly) that let you take cosmetology, esthetics or nail tech courses online and at home fail to tell you one very important VITAL piece of information. Your state, which requires a specific number of credited course hours, does not accept those online courses or at home classes as valid. So, you can take them if you want the knowledge but unless you go to a credited school in your state and take the required number of course hours and the required courses for the state to be licensed to work you cannot touch another human being!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• probably
    Anonymous