How To Be A Better Wife

Does anyone know of a book or some books that would be able to help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• The 5 love languages!! It's a GREAT book!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Oh and also "The proper care and feeding of husbands" by Dr. Laura Schlessinger another great book!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• How about how to be a better wife and huband...

marriagebuilders.com

A great website..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• How about the book Why Men Cheat? That might be helpful. It explains what makes them turn from the not so great wife and trust me when I tell you that the number one reason is NOT SEX. It's a very informative and eye opening book.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Free Advce

I think if you treat your husband the way you want him to treat you, is the way to start. Show him respect as a human being and insist on the same for yourself.
    Never put words out there that you can't take back. Yea, you can say sorry, but it's still out there and will not be forgotten.
    However, he should also be thinkng "how can I be a better husband?" It's a partnership, not always 50/50, but working togther just the same.
    I will be married 15 yrs in Sept. (2nd for both of us) and so far it's working for us.
    promom

Answer by promom at 12:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• There are many books on the subject.. and all of the above mentioned ones are great, but I cant think of a better source than your husband himself. Ask him what he wants/needs from you. This way you arent doing all the "textbook" things correctly and still missing the mark on some thing he needs. It may be a difficult thing to discuss and if you prefer ask him to write it down so you can look over it later away from him and you dont get defensive. Books are great and really help.. but communicating with hubby is probably the best solution. Praying for you!

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 12:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• The 5 love languages is a great book. I have to agree. It helped out with my marriage. Our marriage counselor even suggested that book to us.

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands from Dr. Laura Schlessinger!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009