I had a baby 3 weeks ago...

and I miss being pregnant. Hes my 2nd csection. After having my dd(16months) I followed the drs orders to the"t". With my 2nd I havent been following them at all. We had unprotected sex twice. After the 2nd time, I started to bleed yesterday for about an hour and then it stopped. Then I bleed this morning for about 2 hours and it stopped. Whats wrong with my body? Could I be pregnant again? after I had my baby 3 weeks ago I bled the 1st day and that it! Please help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you need to just take it easy. Give your body a break!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• There is a reason that you shouldn't have sex right after giving birth, it's so your body will heal. Your body is not ready to hold nother pregnancy yet, so don't be stupid and have unprotected sex. I realize you miss being pregnant, but that is selfish at this point to go and do what could cause you to get pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• call your ob may have caused damage if you are bleeding a lot all so be careful you are most fertile right after giving birth all hormones are high
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• its normal to miss the closeness of being pregnant but it is best to wait and give your body a break. getting pregnant back to back like that is hard for your body and can have serious concequences if done over and over again..... so just be easy mommy and enjoy your new baby
    Anonymous

• go to the doctor probably your period
    crapppppy

Answer by crapppppy at 5:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2009