Would you let Jehovah Witness talk to you?

I was just wondering what you do when they come to your door.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I just polity say "no thank you" or "i'm already saved" and then just shut the door (not slam it).
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• We just tell them we know the ins and outs of Jehovah's Witness, that we are Christians and we don't believe in their message...have a nice day.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Sure why not...I don't do anything alll day. I like to learn about things I don't know about. LOL I say that but when the last church came to my house I went inside and shut the door. Left my hubby outside. LOL
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have chit-chatted with them several times over the years. I dont let them in but we chat at the door and I tell them Im not interested(this was during and after my christian days) and we smile and say our goodbyes.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:36 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I used to just say no thanks and shut the door. Now, I have a sign for no soliciting, including religious stuff, and they now pass over my house. Only one has knocked on my door since then, and I pointed to my sign while reiterating exactly what my sign said, and shut the door. I'm an adult, if I want/need something, I'm perfectly capable of going out and getting it on my own. I don't need people interrupting meals, or games, or naps or time with my family.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would do my best to convince them Jesus is the son of God and not just a prophet.
    Then i would tell them what the Bible says about baptism and how everyone should be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• The do believe that Jesus is the son of God. Also almost everyone of them are baptized, they really try to have everyone in the church baptized and they also have special studies with those who are being baptized so they know they are ready to dedicate their life to God and they'll now how important it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I politely tell them I am a happy Pagan and close the door. I used to stand there and listen but I don't want to waste their time nor mine.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:40 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I tell then No thank you I am fine with my faith, and close the door.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Well you can clearly see in my house thru the door. So we usually wave and go one about our day as if they weren't there. they usually get the message and leave. We used to open the door and tell them we were saved and go from there, but I got tired of getting preached to and arguing...so now we choose to ignore them. It also gives us quite a chuckle.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2009