Mommy's a liar?

Why is it that kids always make liars out of their mothers. Yesterday I told the dr. that DS was sick, nasty cough, greenish yellow mucous, etc. I used the aspirator and sucked some of the snot out of his nose because he couldn't breath, and when we brought him to the doctors, aside from a little snot crusted under his nose you could barely tell he was sick. Today, he's right back to the slimy greeny yellow mucous...

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 11:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Kids' Health

• They like to show us up thats why.. LOL JB does the same stuff.. He could be hackn away, bleeding to death on the elevator, but as soon as we get in the room to the doc you thought i made it all up to help them rape my insurance company.. LOL Silly kids..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• LOL they do that often. When the kids are sick I just call and make a drs appt ahead of time, cause i know by the appt comes they will feel better.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 12:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Did his doctor check his ears for an ear infection?
    Anonymous

• a sinus infection maybe?????????
    crapppppy

Answer by crapppppy at 5:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• doctor checked his ears, listened to his lungs, and sent us home ( I told him the symptoms I'd seen...) telling us to watch him for a fever, there was a little fluid in one ear. If he has a fever in the next few days he wants us to bring him back...of course, then he'll just tell us to watch and wait it out...like they always do.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2009