How bad is sex when your in your first few months of pregnancy?

My fiance wants to badly and I'm scared cuz its my first pregnancy.

DatxDamnxMandi

Asked by DatxDamnxMandi at 11:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry, you'll be ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• its not bad as long as you are not a high risk pregnancy
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I found that it was wonderful. There was no more trying not to get pregnant, so it gave us the freedom to do it all the time. I honestly enjoyed it a lot.
    Go for it. It is good and relaxing.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• your fine as long as you are not at risk of pre term labor there is no hurting the baby at all
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Your fine to have sex just use common sense, nothing to freaky. Get in while you can because believe towards then you most likely won't want to, at least that's how I felt.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• It's actually good for you. It strengthens your PC muscles, which will help with labor and delivery.
    The doctor will put you on pelvic rest if there is a problem, so make sure you listen to him if he tells you no sex. Oh! The extra hormones make the big O more amazing than ever, so enjoy!!!
    MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Oh! Take advantage while you can. Later on you start to get a bigger belly and it makes it hard to find comfy ways to have sex, and then a lot of ppl get weirded out by the baby being in there.

If you don't lose your sex life during pregnancy you don't have to worry about how to get it back!
    MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Its fine. Actually its good. :)
    as long as the doctor did'nt give you any restrictions. Your'll be fine, the baby will be fine.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009