Non Christians...?

Do you have a happy,peaceful, open, loving, amazing life? I do!

I do not worship Jesus and know that I don't need a dead human to fulfill my life. I am here for a much greater purpose. I am much more at peace and happy without Christianity. I am free of the brainwashing/hate and much better for it!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am happy within my beliefs and my life... sure there are ups and downs, but we all have them that is just a part of life...

And I truly believe that when you find your path wither or not religion is a part of it, you can find that true peace/happiness...
    Some believe that the Bible gives it to them ... that is good for them, but not for all... some believe that NO religion is their peace and happiness and that too is good for them, but not all...

Mommiejay... and so do many Christians... so plz don't ASSUME you know all people, it's unbecoming on your Christian beliefs
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• OOPS!!! I am the OP...I meant to hit email me not anonymous!!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 11:40 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Woot woot!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• lol, nice. But not all Christians are brainwashed, to be fair. And those who follow the TRUE word of "God" are decent (as in...Love thy neighbor.. which is essentially the same as Love all" in paganism..)

Out of curiousity, what religion does that make you? If any?
    Anonymous

• I felt this way too before I became a Christian. I don't know what I was missing til I had it.
    But I don't see why you have to be so judgemental. I understand that some people judge you..but you don't have to do it back. So condescending.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Lol ..I was told that we can have all the riches and happiness on this earth but when we die we will burn forever and ever. Oh and those christians who suffers from sickness, poverty and whatnot will have their reward in heaven. Wow what a way to get christians to come to church and give the church all their money so the preacher and the deacons can have the finer things in life while they suffer but hey they will have a mansion waiting for them in heaven.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I belive 100% in God but refuse to lump myself or my Children into a religion. I believe in faith...not what some other flawed humans interpretation of the Bible is. I can read...I got it covered on my own. And yes...my life is AMAZING and I feel very much fullfilled. You don't need "religion" to feel that way.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:47 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• So who am I judging?!? I made a statement about myself and my own experience...
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 11:47 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Im happy. Ive been on both sides and found where my truth was and where my happiness was.

Im at peace. I hope others find theirs.

My life is great. I have happiness, I have joy, I have good times and bad just like everyone else and I relish it all.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:49 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• LOL...I agree diamondmamma...BTDT!

happyathomemum...ITA with what your saying.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 11:49 AM on Apr. 7, 2009