what brand of dipers have found leak the least?

I use huggies... the winnie the pooh ones. they work really well i was just wondering if there is a better brand that might work better.

proudmomwifey

Asked by proudmomwifey at 11:40 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can't look at it by brand. It goes by child. My dd leaks with luvs but works well with pampers. Other kids leak with pampers. All kids are built different and you just have to find the diaper that fits your child best and that doesn't irrate your child (like huggies do for my dd)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Pampers worked great for my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I use Luvs, and they work well, my only issue with them is the scented pad thingy..ew. But it doesn't irritate DS's skin, so I can live with the scent of it to save a few cents on it.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Honestly...I had tried EVERY brand there was and they all leaked. I finally tried White Cloud at Wal-Mart and Voila...no leaks, no rashes and a GREAT price. It's one of the ONLY things I will go into that store for, though now theres a Target near by I think I will try their brand the next time around.
    Anonymous

• White Clouds and a brand I get called Krogers Komforts.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Huggies has worked best for us. But as for leak the less. If you change the diaper often enough there should never be any leaks. Unless its at bedtime or nap time. But thats rare for my son. We change his diaper right before he goes to bed, and right after he wakes up. LUVS is the worst diaper in my opinion, because it doesnt even last an hour, before you have to change it, and thats like only 2 pees if that.
    DandieMandie

Answer by DandieMandie at 11:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• the only ones that work for my daughter are the huggies she manages to pee through every other kind...in like 2 minutes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I love the Target brand diapers. They are a great price and I have never had any leak problems.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Huggies worked best for my kids. Pampers were the worst, and Luvs gave them diaper rash. A sure-fire trick was to put them in a size bigger than their weight indicated.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 12:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• the only diapers my 10 month old dd didnt leak through is pampers cruisers. lovvvve them :)
    sarrrr13

Answer by sarrrr13 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2009