Do you wear your hair mostly up or down?

I wear my hair up alot because I dont get to take my showers until night and then I'm too tired/lazy to dry it. I'd rather have it down and my hubby would MUCH rather me wear it down.

yaffamommy

Asked by yaffamommy at 11:47 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would have to say it's 50-50 for me.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:50 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• down...makes me look shorter. {don't ask}
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:50 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Usually down, by the time I get 4 kids out the door I don't usually have time to do my hair, just run a brush through it and off to work.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I am lucky if it escapes the ponytail. However thats not cuz I dont have the time to style it down, but my son has an infatuation with grabbing onto mommy's loose hair and PULLING.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Down
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• pony tail usually, but I do wear it down for my husband
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i wear mine up most of the time..in order to wear it down i need to straighten it, and thats just a pain in the ass...so i only do that once in a while..unless i go and get it professionally straightened then i wear it down all the time..but..havent done that in a while cuz it costs about 500...sure it lasts 6-8 months..but..havent had the money lately for it..so up it is..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would say 50/50 as well. recently I got my hair cut so i wear it down a lot more. My hair is usually wavy and doesnt look good down but i got a hair cut with lots of layers and the shortest one is pretty short, so I dont really have to do much of anything to make it look nice. Or if you want to wear it up to keep it out of your face, try just making a 'poof' in the middle of the top of your head. Its pretty easy and looks nice. Or go to a hair salon and tell them you want a really low matinence hair cut that will look nice (which would be lots of layers im sure) Or try putting some product in it before you go to bed. Like sometimes if i want my hair curly or something ill put product in it and wear it in a high bun to bed and in the morning its pretty curly or neatly wavy. These are pretty easy to do. hope this helped !
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• down, it's short and soooo much easier to maintain! I had it long up until about 3 mo. ago and was wearing it up all the time.
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 2:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• when i had long hair it was always up, an updo just makes your face look thinner.. PLUS its hard not to get it caught on stuff when its down..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2009