How often do you "french" kiss your husband?

We've been married 10 yrs, have three children adn hardly ever kiss passionately, just a peck-daily.
We've have got to get back into it. It's so hard to find time other than laying in bed at night and by that time, I have one thing on my mind-SLEEP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• He loves to "tongue" but I hate it because he smokes. I don't say anything, I just cut it short. But when we are sexing oooo it turns me the hell on!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:51 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• daily...honestly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Everyday. I have been working on having sex everyday. So if one of us doesn't really feel it a good session of frenching really gets us going.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• After years of marriage and full-time jobs and a child, it's only when we have sex. We kiss each other like a peck or even a long peck many, many times a day. But "french kissing" is now pretty much just during sex or when we want to have sex. Even though our son is two, I don't want him to see us kissing like that either. It really disturbed me when I saw my parents doing that so I don't want to do that to our son. But he sees us "peck" all the time and thinks it's funny.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• We usually only "French kiss" when we are having or are going to have sex. He says it "activates the launch sequence"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• we kiss each other every day. but sadly not very often for the french :( were young too this is real sad. thanks for making me depressed
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Occasionally
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• On when we're having sex or about to,....other than that it's just a peck.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 12:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• honestly. daily. we both get so turned on by it. but he is leaving for the navy tommorow. so we have to wait a while to kiss again... :((
    Anonymous

• No as much and I would like; he works two jobs. I will get him tonight
    Anonymous