pregnant and sick? what can i do?

How can I fight this cold, and not hurt the baby? plus i have read in two books on when you should call your ob on fevers, one said you should call when he have a temp of 100 but the other said 101! What one should i listen too? I dont want my unborn to get hurt he only has 13 weeks till his due date and i feel so sick!

HuntersMama09

Asked by HuntersMama09 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your ob and find out what he or she says. Dr knows best what's good for you and your baby.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 12:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• usually tylenol is okay to take when pregnant and it's a fever reducer. Talk to your ob first.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Oh I feel ya. I had the flu last week! I went to L&D because my fever was over 101, all they could do was give me water and extra strength tylenol. Good luck, I'm still getting over it.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 1:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2009