Do you think I'd make money if I started a resturant that only served smokers and drinkers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• Until it was outlawed all together, smoking and drinking. Then what would you do?
    Anonymous

• That would be one smoky place.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, but you'd probably die of lung cancer in five years, or maybe emphysema.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I don't believe you can have a restaurant that allows smoking.
    Anonymous

• Wouldn't that be called a Bar?
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 12:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• A lot of people would love a place like that here. (SW PA) They've outlawed smoking everywhere in the county that I live in!
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• MN just outlawed ALL smoking and drinking in ALL bars and restaurants. I miss the good old days of smoking indoors, lol. I would go to that place if I could.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Yes, because smokers and drinkers love to hang out and talk the night away so that would be a lot of $ in your pocket.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think there is money to be made. In my State the bars and some eatteries still permit smoking as long as there is a smoking section. Yet, the treatment by patrons can be so offensive, most smokers would rather eat in than be out.
    I think that if a business owner wants to provide a service to only a non-smoking clientel, then another business owner should be able to provide for people who smoke. This is suppose to be the land of the free (Cough Cough). Let me know when you open!
    Anonymous

• Yes
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2009