Would you let another man hit you on the but?

Do you think its inappropriate to smack someone on the bottom? My friends husband did that to me and my husband was about to kill him. My friend and her husband didn't see anything wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, that was wrong. Your friends should know better, unless they are seven years old.
    She owes you an apology. And your husband should have made it VERY clear to the guy that it was inappropriate for him to touch his wife in that manner.
    Anonymous

• I think that's inappropriate. I think the line is different for different people. I hug my husband's guy friends because they are like family to both of us. But I wouldn't do that with some guy he worked with or one of his casual friends. But touching of areas like that is inappropriate no matter what.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 12:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• It is very innapropiate, I know I would not like it. I know they are joking but this behaivor is for the birds.
    Anonymous

• hopefuly he felt the tension and won't do it again.
    or your husband sais he didn;t appreciate it.
    if it was a one time thing and he gets the message not do it a again, then all is fine, but if he continues, that's a problem

some people are just very comfortable with physical contact and don't see it as 'intimate' all the time & some,like me' always think physical touch is intimate and can't stand being touched by people.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 12:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Nope, I agree, that's inappropriate.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Very inappropriate.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• No I would not let another man do that.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2009