Can any one help with a Clomid question? Didnt get any responses yesterday

I just finished my last dose of Clomid last Friday and Im wondering when we should baby dance from start to end. I know that it says to wait 5 after your last pill and baby dance for a week every other day but other women have told me that they baby danced from cyle day 10-20 every other day instead of what the box says days 12-18. I took the 50mg of Clomid on days 3-7 of my cycle. Im on day 10 now. What cycle day did you ovulate on it and should we be on the safe side and do it days 10-20 every other day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd go for days 10 to 20 every other day this round and monitor to find out which day is the magic day for you. I didn't ovulate at all on Clomid, so I can't answer that part of your question. Good luck!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Hi sorry you didnt get any answers. Heres what hubby and I did and I am 11 weeks preggo now. I took Clomid 50mg cycle days 3-7 and hubby and I baby dance the night I took my last pill and we did it for like a week and a half to two weeks straight. Every night some times a quickie during the day while the kids were at school. Now I would not say to do this if your hubby has a low sperm count because that would be too much. I know they say baby dance from 12-18, but we just wanted to make sure the swimmers were in there and that there were enough of them. Even with the clomid I ovulated on the late side I think I was on cycle day 19 which I dont know why, but oh well we had fun and now we are having our baby. Good luck to you
    Anonymous

• Ok how do you guys know when you ovulated on Clomid? I guess I missed that part cause my doctor said to come in on CD 21 to see if I ovulated but she didnt tell me that I would find out the exact day of my cycyle that I ovulated.
    Anonymous

• You can use OPKs with Clomid.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I am 12:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 by: Anonymous
    and I used OPKs when I was using Clomid also that is how I know what day I ovluated on. I so did not want to miss it.
    Anonymous

• I used Clomid and ovulated. Use OPKs. Here is something else...I did not have regular cycles and did not ovulate. Clomid did cause me to ovulate. I went in around day 21 and did a transvaginal ultrasound. They found follicles, but said they didn't measure large enough to ovulate. I felt differently and still used OPKs. I ovulated, but not until day 22 or 23, late. I got pregnant. So, I would advise you use ovulation predictor sticks.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 2:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009