Can any one help with a Clomid question? Didnt get any responses yesterday

I just finished my last dose of Clomid last Friday and Im wondering when we should baby dance from start to end. I know that it says to wait 5 after your last pill and baby dance for a week every other day but other women have told me that they baby danced from cyle day 10-20 every other day instead of what the box says days 12-18. I took the 50mg of Clomid on days 3-7 of my cycle. Im on day 10 now. What cycle day did you ovulate on it and should we be on the safe side and do it days 10-20 every other day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did clomid several years ago for 6 cycles along with HCG shots and IUI's and i didn't end up getting pregnant then BUT I was told by my specialist to do it every other day.

I'm sorry i can't remember my specifics, but I just wanted to wish you luck.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 12:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I just finished taking my 2nd round of clomid. I was upset that it didn't work last month. So my husband and I started baby dancing the day after my AF ended until the 20th day every other day. I want to make sure I have everyday covered. I'm still unclear when you are supossed to really start baby dancing so we just made our own little schedule! I don't know how much help I am. But I was just sharing my story with you!
    jziegler

Answer by jziegler at 12:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• hi I answered this question for you in ttc. Good luck
    Anonymous