Would you get a chip?

On another posts they were talking about the NWO. Several mentioned possible implants and if your Christian you believe that is the mark. My question is if the government told you that you had to get this chip to buy ANYTHING would you? If they jailed or killed people who refused would you take a stand or remain silent? Do you think marking people with a chip or a number like a jail inmate is right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Um. No. And all I thought of when I read this was a ridiculous sci-fi movie.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 12:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• LOL, no I wouldn't. Not for any reason except that it is a violation of civil rights. It would violate the 4th and 5th Amendments in the Bill of Rights.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Ummm not gonna happen
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Noway never i'd take the stand.This has been dicussed on other sites i've read and believe it or not quite a few on these sites have said either all inmates or child molestors should have them or even all children because of kidnappings and such.Some thought if any parent would not do whatever they could to keep their child safe INCLUDING this then they aren't very good parents.I was surprised at some of those comments.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I definitely would not get the chip. I am a Christian and I believe that it is the mark of the beast. I don't think marking anyone, even animals, with a chip is right.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 12:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Not happening.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Absolutely not.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 1:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• tnmomofive I don't think that law abiding citizens should wear a chip, however, criminals is totally different. Child molesters, rapists and murders I have no problem making them wear a chip. it would help the authorities find them faster if need be it.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• From a logistical standpoint, chip insertion isn't even feasible. First of all, there are too many people in America. Second, it's like Braille lettering on a drive-up ATM - kinda pointless. And third, do you know how many malpractice lawsuits would occur? "my chip itches" "It didn't heal right" "I have carpel tunnel now" "It made me impotent".
    Yeah, like the US government could afford the lawsuits.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 1:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Meh I say stick with gps tracking for those scumbags or maybe take child molestors and rapists and execute them found guilty or at least life in prison.These chips creep me out and I cannot help but think if we allow it with criminals one day there will be this excuse and the other as to why it would be whats "best" for us and our children as well.I do not like it for the animals either and of course all animals in shelters get them.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2009