• In the Spotlight:

Whats a good treadmill ?

I want to start walking but in my neighborhood no way. what is good to buy for at home use. i am not good at going to a gym way to heavy and feel like eveyone staring i am 223lbs and onlu 5'4 see i need a lot of help so help please

sandi611

Asked by sandi611 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• treadmillYou don't have to spend a fortune just get the one that is practical for you none of that fancy stuff. If it were up to me I would have boughten one of those reallysimple ones that you can get at Walgreens I mean really simple it does the same work out not to mention it does not take too much room. So it is up to you think this through alot of people buy equipments only to have them just sitting there collecting dust or to be used as a clothes hanger. Don't get me wrong but after awhile if you are not that into it that is the outcome of this usually. GL PS...And the way the world is today...Please stay indoors while exercising.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i want to get into it i think i will just buy a cheap one then see hubby insurace will pay up to 500 dollars so i will go to walmart and get one tnks
    sandi611

Answer by sandi611 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• www.treadmilldoctor.com

Go to that website. They will tell you the best treadmill for your price range
    Very informative...I am getting the Sole Treadmill

Good Luck
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2009