my husband thinks he felt the baby?

So I honestly highly doubt this but this morning my husband had his hand on my stomach while I was sleeping & he told me he could feel my heart beat and then every so often he could feel I guess he said it was like a ... flutter it was harder then the heart beat but not too hard. Anyway I'm a really small person, 5'3 and I weigh 110 I'm only 11 weeks 1 day. So I doubt it was the baby but because I'm such a small person could he possibly be feeling the baby? It was in my low stomach.. I didn't know what to say. Hopefully someone has advice for me.

mrsbraun_08

Asked by mrsbraun_08 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could have been.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i guess its always possible. but i really doubt it, i wouldn't say anything to him though im sure he was exstatic (j really can't spell) it so what does it hurt to let him think that was it. my husband was deployed once, when our daughter first started talking she said hi and he thought she said daddy i listened to him tell every guy there that his daughter said daddy and didnt have the heart to tell him no she didnt. so to this day he thinks thats is the first time she said it. it was really 3 weeks later
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Could have cause I could See and feel my baby at 11 weeks and so could my hubby. All you have to do is have no fat on your stomache and have an active baby (that is what doc told me about it)
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 1:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i too think it could happen my ex swore that he felt our now 9 yr old moving i was around i think 11 or 14 wks but i was like ok good for you dear, lol and to this day he tells her he felt her move way b4 i did, im never gonna tell him he didnt. he's a great daddy and his girls look up to him, so why fix it if it aint broke, let my ex think what he wants, lol he even swore our now 7yr old said pizza as her first word and im like okeyy dokeyy , we all know she didnt but again let them think what they will it hurts no one.
    Ayeshah

Answer by Ayeshah at 2:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2009