Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for work

Since I have been disabled and can not work out of the home right now, I have started doing research on my biological only took me 6 months to do so. I have found all the way back to those who would be mt great grandparents.
I would love to do this as a job, and not just a hobby.
My question do I go about doing that? Would I have to go to school to get a degree or what?
Does anyone have any ideas where I can start?


Asked by cjs702006 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • I think you have to have a degree in Genealogy

    Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

  • I don't know where you could do it for a job but I do have a question... how did you find out? I'm adopted and have very little info on my biological parents and have no idea how to start? could you send me some info on how you did it? I'd really appriciate it

    Answer by theheartbaby at 1:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2009