Do you think i should be worried?

my bf pulled an all nighter lastnight, made me f*cking sleep alone for once in 9 months.
I asked him this morning "how was the porn" he said "i didnt watch any" and i said "Are you lying to me? because i can just go on the history and check" he said "go ahead you wont find anything"

I looked at the history, not only was he watching TONS of porn..AND he was searching for his ex girlfriend..the girl he fell in love with before me.....He wanted to spend his life with her and blah blah blah, and now he's with me..

I told him how badly it hurts when he watches porn behind my back..how it makes me feel unsexy...and he knows how i feel about his ex gf too =[...

What else you think he can be doing? my REALLY good friend says all my bf ever talks about is ME...but with how much my bf lies...idk what to think...im hurt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• It has been 9 months. Do you want to spend more time with someone who does not tell the truth? The reason you don't know what to think or are worried is because of HIS lies. Porn by itself can be harmless fun but when it inteferes with real life it is a problem especially when it hurts those you say you love. Moderation and balance is a rule of thumb with most things in life. If he cannot be honest about this it makes you wonder about other things. That is his fault because he lies. Your friend does not have to live with him, you do. If he talks about you all the time why is that when he is with you he leaves you to sleep by yourself? JMO
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Girlfriend to say it straigh forward, and you have said it yourself in other words..Your BF is a
    LIAR...
    Ok he lies about porn, you do not like it...that is a subject in itself.
    He lies about his X girlfriend that for me would be enough to show him the door.
    He is probably someone who believe in his own lies.
    And you are probably someone who does not know how to leave.
    If you can not except the fact that he watches
    porn
    and talks to his
    X
    and Lies alot..
    you need to better yourself and kiss his ass to the
    curb!!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• You deserve better than this...sorry. He's playing you.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 1:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• You have only a few choices... either stop asking... throw the puter away... use parental controls or take a good look at the whole picture and know that he lies to you now and he likely always will, atleast about that subject. Me personally, I don't give a rats behind if my hubby looks at porn... I'm reaping the benefits if he gets excited and if you're feeling unattractive or not sexy... do something about that. Firm up, start walking, exercise, and get in as good of shape as you can so you'll feel better about yourself.
    Personally I'm not sex goddess, never was, will never be, but that's okay with me. He loves me and it's me he's comes home to every night.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• From this exact experience my bf was watching alot of porn on the internet and talking to his ex on yahoo messenger then it escalated in him searching for girls on craigslist and setting up to meet them and then he cheated on me 3 times so if I was you get out now. It will only get worst.
    Mommy2be31660

Answer by Mommy2be31660 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• he wanted to get caught ( otherwise he wouldn't have had you search the history).. .he doesn't know how to tell you that he isn't as into you as you are him
    Anonymous