Do you think infants 6 months and under for the most part look alike?

I think they do. I mean the only diffrence would be color. Some are paler then others, but if you put little ones together, don't lie you could become confused, I just saw a little one that looked like mine. AwWWWw they are so cute. They are all BEAUTIFUL AND GODS BLESSINGS.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think some look alike but for the most part no i think they look different
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I agree you could get confused.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• LOL this reminds me of the morning after our 3rd child was born.. DH and I walked down to the nursery to get him, we walk in and there are 3 babys in bassinetts (2 boys and a girl). I didn't have my glasses on, and I didn't want to look like I didn't know my own child, so I grabbed one of the boys and started wheeling him out. DH and the nurses looked at me like I was nuts, and DH wanted to know when I changed the baby's name to Zack.
    Our little boy was in another room, having his hearing tested.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 1:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i was reading in the paper of a hospital who had a nurse who recently mixed up to baby boys and ok mistakes happen but the parents were pissed that ebcause the nurse brought their baby to another woman and the woman breastfeed the baby and they just kept asking her wat was wrong with her and how didnt she notice that she was feeding another baby, i guess t teh lady said she did feel it wasnt her baby but she didnt wanna sound crazy,
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i think some babies look alike...but for the most part no
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• No
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 1:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Maybe some babies look alike, but my daughter was born with a head full of hair, so I don't think she looks like any other baby.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• No I have 2 nieces that are close to my dds ae one is 5 months older and the other is 4 months younger and they all looked completely different
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Oh no, there are many differences with each one. I could always pick my own infant out and my own granddaughter, as well.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009