been working on potty traning for 11 months she still not getting it what do i do

I dont know what to do with my 29 month old she has been taking her diper off the last couple of days and pooping and peeing in the floor we have been working on potty traning for 11 months she just not getting it what can i do befor she lear t take her diaper off she never wanted me to change her she was happy sitting in she get mad when i would change her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Check out the "Potty training moms support group" on CM. Look for a permanent post on the "3-day method" -- that's what we used and our 19 month old daughter trained beautifully in a week and we haven't had any problems since. The group is active and you can get a lot of support and advice there.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 1:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I had a very hard time with my son to he will be 2 in august and i just got him trained but he never pee'd on the floor because i threatend him lol it sounds really bad but i kept telling him dont u pee on my floor u will get time out and for the first month i just let him run around naked and you cant leave the house with them until they are stedely going on the potty everytime they have to go and the only reward that worked for my son was money and that if he went on the potty he could go to school because he is just excited to go to school but i just used pennies for the money and at the end of the week we would take him to the store and let him pick out a car for doing such a great job and we would really make a HUGE deal out of it everytime he went we would clap and sing "Cooper went potty, Cooper went potty" and it was great because our 1 year old would even clap with us and dance. But i hope what I said helps Good Luck
    greatmomof2boys

Answer by greatmomof2boys at 11:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009