Is this considered Contractions or not ?

I have been having alot of tightening in my tummy & a burning feeling when I sit or move my legs sometimes to walk or put on clothes. Only a few times have pains been hard. I'm 37 wks & this is my 4th pregnancy, I only had my water break one time my last pregnancy & I delivered in 2 hrs. I'm just nervous it's going to happen so quick & I won't be ready. I feel silly asking but all my pregnancies have been so different. Thanx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like it could be the start of contractions thats what they were like for me but they also inuced me 1 week b i was due because my daughter was so big they were like that the entire 1st night i was in the hospital...
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009