Why would someone say this? Is it because it was specifically about the bible?

A lot of people post riddles and trivia questions on here for fun, and it's very common for them to. Especially at night to have something fun to do when we can't sleep. A woman was asking biblical trivia questions for us to guess the answer to, anyone could do it, even if they didn't believe, because it was just for fun. It was asking questions like "What was Moses' bio mothers real name?" Someone then wrote this "What's with the trivia and religious crap?
Have you all lost your creativity or are you just THAT bored? May I suggest getting a life?" Then said "You all suck!" I think the person had the problem with the religious part, not the trivia part. What do you think of people like that? People who hate on other religions? ANY other religions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• every group had their extremists. It just hit a nerve with someone and you don't really know why. could be a drama mama or someone who's been recently hurt by religion or feels let down by the poster's god. Everyone is entitled to their opinons and such comments are best left ignored. No point in letting them get under your skin.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think people are entitled to their opinions but it sucks when you have to be hateful about it.

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 1:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think it's terrible. They are probably just convicted once they start reading it, so counter it with an attack.
    Anonymous

• ITA with 2autisticsmom.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 1:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• There is a difference in an opinion, and saying something to be mean. It may have been considered an "opinion," but only intentionally done to be ugly to people who were not even bothering her. It's a little different than just stating your opinion. It's being disrespectful and rude just because you don't like another religion.
    Anonymous

• Who are you to tell others to get a life. this post proves you need one as well.
    Anonymous

• Anon 1:32, you are not very intelligent because you completely misunderstood. SHE said that. Someone then wrote this "What's with the trivia and religious crap? Have you all lost your creativity or are you just THAT bored? May I suggest getting a life?"

Anonymous

• You know what I hate? When people scan the question quickly, then reply because they're too eager to tell someone off before they really understand the question. READ all of it before replying, and actually make sure you understand before deciding to say something ignorant.
    Anonymous

• Well you know who I hate???
    No one its no longer in my nature now that I have God.
    God bless.
    Anonymous

• I Agree with Hannahwill and 2autisticsmom.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2009