would you allow this?

when my DH was 15 his mom would let his girlfriends stay the night in his room, and i also have a friend and his mom lets his sisters bf who is 14 stay the night in her room too, would you ever allow that?? i wouldn't think twice about it that is just asking for trouble.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• no way. i would let them stay overnight at the house, downstairs on the couch or in the bedroom of a different child (if its a gf then an older or younger sister and vice versa
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• no way
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• NO. Thats just wrong and asking for trouble. When I was growing up my parents did let my boyfriends stay at my house sometimes but in a separate room and part of the house and that was the way it was whether I was 16 or 25, its a matter of respect.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 1:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• no
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 1:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• no. i couldnt have a boy stay over till i ws 18years old and graduated from HS.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• No, I won't allow the opposite sex in my child's room at all while they are living in my house.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• my bf started staying over when i was 15. My mom let us in the same room but on different beds because she is a light sleeper, her room is across the hall, and we didnt have doors. It was fun for me but probably not a good idea because now im 18 and have a 7 month old
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would not allow it...but my mother did when I was the age..
    We did not do anything under her roof but she was taking a big gamble.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• NO WAY WOULD I ALLOW THAT!!!

Answer by older at 2:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• NO WAY. I used to spend the night at my BF's house when I was 15 because my mom trusted me but yes we were having sex. His mom was aware I was sleeping in his room and I think she even knew we sleeping together but she never said anything. I'm lucky I didn't end up pregnant! I tell my nieces they can't lie to me about anything because everything they even think about doing I've already done!
    Anonymous