How soon do you think women ACTUALLY now when they're prenant before they take a test

My Grandma still swears and declares that she knew the next morning that she was....highly unlikely to me, but hey I'm not gonna argue with Grandma. I knew the day my period was suppose to start,my belly was already showing which Is probably hard to believe too lol, but I had felt kinda different before that anyway. How many of you knew before you took the pregnancy test and what were your symptoms??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The first time I didn't know. With the four losses I had I knew within days of dtd. With my son, the last one, I knew within minutes of dtd. Got in a quicky with DH before he left to go out of town. Got up and checked my period tracker, realized where I was in my cycle, and knew. Every time I've had sex on that particular day in my cycle I got pregnant. So it was a 'no brainer'.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 1:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I was 6 weeks when I knew. That's when I started feeling nauseas and then took a test.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 1:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I was almost 3 mos with my dd but my mom said she knew right afterwards when she got prego with my little sister (her 3rd child) so i would say the more kids you have the better you know your body and the easier it is to tell.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Haha, with me I knew around 4 or 5 weeks, which is weird bc my periods are irregular and I didn't have any sympotoms (still haven't at 23 weeks)....and it was due to a malfunction. I didn't TEST until 7 weeks for those reasons, but I knew.

I guess I was just really in tune with my body.
    MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I didn't know UNTIL I had a test done. I hadn't missed a period, and my Dr. only did the test because he was writing me a specific prescription and I didn't take birth control. I couldn't have been more surprised!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 2:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Iv'e only know once and they swore i was going threw some kind of physco thingy lol, i told my kids dad im pregnant he said how you know its been only 2 wks and i said i know i am watch and see, i waited a wk just to be sure and when we went that friday i was told i was going on exactly 3wks, i looked at him said told ya, he asked the docs how when i just had a period and they said it could of happen right before , ultrasound confrmed i knew what i was saying thou! & if she was 6-7wks early/premie the induced my labor she was in distress but she'd been born right on her due date!
    Ayeshah

Answer by Ayeshah at 2:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I always know when cigarettes start to make me sick and I can smell EVERYTHING.... I hate the smell of change and I swear if there is a penny in the room I can smell it and I get so nauseous.
    Thats happened to me everytime! So theres never been any denying it!
    Anonymous

• With my son, I kid you not, I knew as soon as I woke up the next day. It was confirmed with a doctor before I ever missed a period. I just knew. This time around I didn't have a clue. I was about 5 1/2 weeks and tested because we were going on vacation and i didn't want to wonder the whole time I was there.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2009