so no symptoms at 13dpo

so having no symptoms means I could still be pregnant? ugh im suppose to get myperiod tomorrow so i hope i dont please help with anything you can! thank you

harris8300

Asked by harris8300 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I just had a pregnancy with practicly no symptoms. It was teh most perfect pregnancy. No cravings, not sleepy at all, no throwing up, nothing. With my first baby, first trimester I was really moody, second trimester I was throwing up everything, including water, and third trimester, I gained tons of weight. It varies with each pregnancy and how you take care of yourself. You could always take a test or go to a 24 hour general doctor clinic and get a blood test done to see if your pragnant.
    Sillymommy122

Answer by Sillymommy122 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I am 23 weeks and I haven't had any symptoms at all. Ever. I might be a little more tired and forgetful, but I feel exactly like I did before I got pregnant. Not feeling pregnant is something to be happy about, not upset!

Haha, I have no room to talk, because I freaked about that until I got a fetal heartbeat montor. Try to relax, stress can hurt both you and the baby.

:) Some people don't know they are pregnant until they go into labor bc they don't have ANY signs (which I could totally understand), so that doesn't mean anything is wrong. Give it some time though....you might wake up sick as hell tomorrow and wish you could go back to not feeling pregnant!
    MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• with my first son i had no signs that i was pregnant.... some woman just dont get many symptoms... Ill keep my fingers crossed that your period doesnt come! I was the same way with my second son.... the only reason I knew I was pregnant was cause cigarettes made me sick... like they always do when I get pregnant.... thats how I knew this time too!
    GOOD LUCK :-)
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 3:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009