House on Fox

Did anyone watch House this week?? i am so pissed they killed off Kutner. He was my favoite person on house besides house. i am sad :(

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 1:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• I'm still wondering if it was really a suicide or not. but I liked Kutner too.. he almost set the OR on fire and was by far the coolest character.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• He is heading to the whitehouse to work with Obama....He was an active supporter during the election.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I didn't see the episode, but I heard about it. I'll miss Kutner, he was one of my favorites.

Answer by Bmat at 1:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I also was fond of Kutner- but to be honest I knew one of them (Taub or Kutner) was going to go before too long- House has to have three people, not 4. Honestly I am surprised Kutner lasted as long as he did because he has a pretty good movie career going for him too.

I will miss his char. and I hope they do find t was murder- suicide was not the way to go with him... I don't care what happened in his past- his character was not the "give up on life" type... ya know.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 2:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• mamakirs was right- it does say he is planning on going to the whitehouse...odd- didn't see that one coming.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 2:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I watched it this am I was like WHOA!!! didnt see that coming from a mile soooooooooooo sucks
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• That one was sad. I hate when people are killed off.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My hubby just informed me it was supposed to be suicide. they only did it because he's going to leave the show to work with obama, that's what they said on the news. I liked him a lot too.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2009