working on potty traning for 11 months she just not getting it what can i do

I dont know what to do with my 29 month old she has been taking her diper off the last couple of days and pooping and peeing in the floor we have been working on potty traning for 11 months she just not getting it what can i do befor she learned to take her diaper off she never wanted me to change her she was happy sitting in she get mad when i would change her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• http://pottytimeinc.com/

Try this, it's called the "potty watch" and it helps your child remember to go to the bathroom, and it makes it fun for them. I think they're pretty cheap (around $10 I think) and a lot of my friends have tried them and say they love them even when nothing else would work.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• maybe she's not ready.. try sitting her on the potty- make up a potty song that you only sing in there.. or try again next week
    nooneyouknow

Answer by nooneyouknow at 2:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2009