HELP IS IMPLANTATION SYMPTOMS OR AF IS COMING

on mar 30 ovulated. 2dpo cramps and back pain at night. 3dpo it was the same but at night on 4dpo worse with headaches they came and went(like af) at night but then just stopped. when they start it keeps up either off and on or throughout the even or day on 5dpo and no cramps.when i woke up from a nap it was sharp pains going on later on had a sharp pain where i grabbed my pelvic area and it was on the left.on all dpo days at this point majority is on the left side now it feels weird down there and sometimes near my cervix, now im sitting and it feels heavy in my uterus and like something is going on down there like about to fall out lol. me and hubby r ttc have 2 already. now it is dpo 8 the sharp pains have stopped now they r dull i still have dull back pains. my boobs r sore around the outsides near the arm pit(if i rube them for a while it goes away) if af then they hurt near sternum everytime no pain there n no bleeding

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No answers yet