weird pulsating movements and aren't hiccups

does anyone know what it could be? im in my third trimester of being prego, and i've been feeling this pulses way faster than hiccups on my right upper side like down my ribs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The baby could have hiccups or be laying just right and moving its feet or hands causing you to feel it. I had it all the time with my daughter. It could be a number of things, gas, the baby moving, hiccups due to the way they are laying, they could be laying up higher and its your lungs. Good news, it will go away once the baby is born.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• The baby coudld have hiccups or gas. I think its cute though. My daughters both did that. It was usually after I drank something like juice or soda. Don't worry about it. Also it could just eb the baby is playing in your belly. The only "toys" they have are their own ingers and toes and umbilical cord. My daughter loves to play with her cord. I could feel a sort of tug a war in my belly going on.
    Sillymommy122

Answer by Sillymommy122 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• LOL thats cute sillymommy122 so i guess my baby is just playing lol, or has gas as in farting inside? LOL
    Anonymous