when should i test

i am 13dpo period should be tomorrow so when could i test can i test today or should i wait

harris8300

Asked by harris8300 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can test today or tomorrow or the next day. Its up to you. Good luck
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• read the test box it will tell you all are different
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 1:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I was curious myself how soon a pregnancy test will detect the hormone. We had a woops right in my most fertile time and that was the 29th. I wonder how long I have to be to detect it (if I am)
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 1:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would wait a month after your expected period date. Just because the hormones are more strong the longer you wait. I tested that week after my period was supposed to come and it said no but I waited a month after and turns out I was pregnant. Also take it with your first pee in the morning. Just pee in a cup, stick the test in it for like 10 - 15 seconds (count slowly) then put it on the counter. Turn it over so you cant see it and walk away. Go wash your hands in another room, sing one song in another room, then go back to look at the test. I say do those things because it takes a little while for the test answer to come up. It will help calm you down while doing those things rather than staring at the test till the answer you want comes up.
    Sillymommy122

Answer by Sillymommy122 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Found an interesting link thought you'd be interested
    http://www.ask.com/bar?q=how+long+should+you+wait+to+take+a+pregnancy+test%3F&page=1&qsrc=0&ab=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.babyhopes.com%2Farticles%2Ftestbeforeperiod.html
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 3:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009