Do you give your baby mum mums?

When I was at Walmart last night looking at the baby food isle I noticed the baby mum mums that a lot of people talk about on here. I was thinking about getting my daughter some. I read the box and the ingredients were not listed by the nutrition list. Then I noticed they were made in China. That did it for me. I wasn't going to buy my daughter cookies that I had no idea what it was in it and that it was made in China. Any one else feel the same way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• YES!!! and he loves them... he is 1 year old now- and nothing is wrong with him! He likes them better than teething biscuits (which are really messy). Her also likes the Gerber yougurt bites and gerber wagon wheels...
    nooneyouknow

Answer by nooneyouknow at 2:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• what are mum mums?
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i have never heard of them !
    hollinshead

Answer by hollinshead at 3:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Omg. When my daughter was just 6 months old she'd go through a box a week! She loved those things! and hey don't knock China so soon, do you see many obese chinese people?
    kelseysmom0327

Answer by kelseysmom0327 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2009