I feel like im dying!!!

I am 7 mnths pregnant and havnt made a bowel movement in like 4 days. My stomach is cramping && I know its not BH or actual contractions but HELP. What can I do or take?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try eating prunes.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• my doc office approved metamucil and senekot. I took the senekot (spelling?) to get me moving and then for a lil bit just had a glass of orange flavored metamucil before bed, and woke up to a comfy movement. I also tried to add high fiber to my diet but when you are nauseus and only have so many foods that your body will accept that is hard.

good luck
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 2:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Talk to your dr because there are stool softners that you could be taking. I eat a bowl of raisin bran every morning and sometimes once a night that helps. And i don't know if you drink coffee im not a big coffe drinker either but if evey once in awhile in the morning if you drink a small cup that really helps too trust me.
    Anonymous

• Oatmeal has high fiber, fiber bars, metamucil, mini wheats
    Anonymous