P90X

Has anyone tried the P90X workout system? Did it work for you? Or do you know someone who has done it? My husband bought it and is convinced its the best thing since sliced bread, but I take a little more convincing than people on TV lol.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 2:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes we have it. It is EXTREMELY INTSENSE. try doing an hour of cardio every day for a month before starting this. It is so fast pace. You can however go at your own rate. It does target spots u never knew you had! We havnt completed it becaue we couldnt keep up with it. Neither of us are over weight or out of shape either!! Its definitly a great way to tone and firm. The hardest thing for us is not skipping any days at all. We would be SO sore from the day befores work out we couldnt bring ourselves through the pain of working out again. Props to you and your hubby if u can complete it and GOOD LUCK!! :)
    misswhite

Answer by misswhite at 2:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Nope but we want to try it out! We are waiting till we figure it out more.
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Gl. I wish my man would do that. He makes fun of all that stuff. You are lucky....
    Anonymous