my arm feels numb?

so i am 36 wks prego...since last night i have been having my right arm feeling numb tingly.....sort of like it s getting swollen but no visual signs......... any idea?i thought it was the way i was sleeping so i movd around last night and nothing still the same...... i go to doctors tomorrow have anyone i\of you guys felt this?

nutymom06

Asked by nutymom06 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not me sorry maybe call ur nurse in case its bad is there a place that is warm to touch like hot if so u may have a clot
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 2:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I had that from about 30 wks until I delivered at 37 wks. I always forgot to ask my DR about it when I went in because something else had usually happened by then. But I feel for you because it HURTS!
    Anonymous

• its probably the way the baby is laying might be hitting the nerve or something trying getting up and walking too see if you can get them too move
    Anonymous

• I experienced numbness and tingling on my hands when I would sleep. I was concerned so I described what I was feeling with my ob. She stated that it was carpal tunnel. After I had my son, I no longer experienced it.

Anonymous

• Hey I had that all through out my pregnancy. I was told that the baby may be pushing on a nerve and to not worry about it.. I'd double check with your doctor but I'm sure it's fine. I couldn't wait to feel my hands and arms again but of course she was over a week late...
    Halsmommy

Answer by Halsmommy at 2:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• carpal tunnel is common in pregnancy, sounds like that might be it....or the baby could be on a nerve too.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2009