how many of you went over your due date and how many of you have not?

how many days did u go over and do u know how many days a doctor will let you go over i have 8 days till my due date and im worried ill go over:(

josalin

Asked by josalin at 2:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 2 days over and went into labor naturally and gave birth naturally without drugs.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I went at 39 weeks, 1 day. According to them my due date was July 14th, but I had originally picked it to be July 8th (I know exactly when conception occurred), so when I had my ultrasound they changed it to July 14th. She was born on July 8th, so in my book, she came right on her due date.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• 4 days over :) It's hard but baby will come soon.
    Jessica_Izzy

Answer by Jessica_Izzy at 2:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i went over a week ..they had too induce me ... :-(
    MommyOfJayden23

Answer by MommyOfJayden23 at 2:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• 6 days before but I am sure that it was more like a couple days over as PP said I knew when it happened so I knew when I should have had her. I also went naturally.
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 2:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Just hang in there, honey. Do you have a prefrence on whether you would want to be induced? Sometimes they give you the option. I was 2 weeks late with #1, and a week late with #2 I ended up being induced both times. I'm prego with #3, and I'm gonna wait it out (I hope). Good luck, and let your Dr. know how you feel!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• With my first i went exactly on my due date Jan 29 with my second i went 3 weeks early
    MandMSMOMMY0607

Answer by MandMSMOMMY0607 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I was 6 days early with my first! I was induced 8 days late with my second! My third one came 1 day late although I was in labor on my due date! I was going to be induced with my 4th but went into labor naturally 10 days late, one day before induction.
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 2:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• 1st child was 1 week early(sex was the cultprit)and i had her with one dose of sedecol and 5 hrs of labor, second child was 2 hours past due date, and was only in the room about 11 minutes before she came. (was sleeping before I got to hospital..lol) , third (couldnt take it anymore, had some sex lol) and was born 5 days early, had some drugs, but they wore off way before birth,and labored all freaking day, 11hrs.
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• never made it close to my due date! 1st was 35 weeks and 2nd was 26 weeks....but I have heard sex and pedicures work to induce! Get a pedi...it helps relax you and then sex it up baby! lol...
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2009