• In the Spotlight:

Can you relate?

So my husband goes to his doc for a check up and comes home with pink eye. We know this is where he contracted it because there was a guy there being treated for it and the rest of us haven't had it in years.Anyway so I get the lysol out and spray Everywhere he may have touched, ...huh? not such a big deal I realized! Now if it were me in the same situation, we'd have to dip the whole house in bleach, anyone else feel this way? Can you relate to a not-so-helpful man?

MAMAMISTY33

Asked by MAMAMISTY33 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Totally!!! Just last night something needed moved and he asked me if I was going to do it, I just reminded him that he is the Man in this relationship.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I can totally relate! Last week we had the stomach bug...everyone in my house! UGH I bleached and lysoled EVERYTHING! I went through 2 cans of Lysol and cleaning supplies by the gallon!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I know that I am home all of the time (SAHM) but there are some things that I am just uncapable of doing, especially with four little ones, well two at school and two at home, plus I'm pregnant, but yes, I am not super mom. So, I have this weakness for picture frames and shelves and plaques and well hangy things in general and I swear I buy some every week. Anyways, I can not for the life of me hang these things. I am seriously incapable of operating a hammer or screwdriver. So he comes home at least once a week and I have something waiting for him to hang up. He usually just rolls his eyes at me. Need I remind him that he is the man...that's why I married him of course...that and to reach the things on the top shelf...hehe!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 2:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• HAHAHA so completely.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I swear our bathroom never gets cleaned unless I do it. He thinks that the dishes are the only thing that needs to be cleaned in the kitchen... not the counters or stove or the floor... Oh well, I love him despite of it!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 3:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Yes....completely.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2009