How many children do you have? How many do you want?

Are you planning on having more in the short or distant future? Done after this last one and planned this way? Was this past one a mistake and you're seriously regretting it?

momof9_slc

Asked by momof9_slc at 1:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have two kids, a boy and a girl. We are not doing anything to prevent another baby and would welcome one, but we are not "trying" either. We love the kids that we have, and if we were blessed with another, it wouldn't be a bad thing.
    JayzMomma

Answer by JayzMomma at 2:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• We have two boys and this is all i want... My mother in law keeps on saying we need a girl but this baby making machine is closed for business... They were both planned and I really dont think i could go through that no sleep nights agian...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• We have 1 and are done! Jack turned out to be such a perfect angel that we would probably have the luck of getting the baby from hell. Plus, we like the idea of only having to focus our money on one kid instead of many. We don't have the benefit of being filty rich, like you! ;)
    jacksmom27

Answer by jacksmom27 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• We have one 3 month old boy who was planned, we would like at least one more in about 4-6 years. Up to 4 total if we have the money to take care of them all and not worry.
    vballaj

Answer by vballaj at 2:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I would like to have 2 more children. I Have 2 beautiful angels in heaven. I also have 2 beautiful baby girls. THey are my light and my life. I would like to have 2 more children but Im going to wait until my youngest is out of diapers for the next one. I would like to have at least one boy!
    HannahandSarah

Answer by HannahandSarah at 2:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have a 4 month old. I would love to have atleast 3 more.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have four and I only wanted to have two originally.... I am very fertile!
    lynn63042

Answer by lynn63042 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have 3, 2 boys and 1 girl. I think 1 more would have been nice, but we are done, as my body can't handle another pregnancy. We had hubby snipped as a precaution.
    faeriemamma

Answer by faeriemamma at 4:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• We have 3 girls and 2 boys. We want to have as many as Heavenly Father sends to our family. I sure do pray that we have more than just the 5 we have now. :)
    kcangel63

Answer by kcangel63 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• We have two: one of each. Love them both, wanted them both. But that's it (unless we get a big surprise!).
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 11:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2008