How did YOU lose weight the fastest?!

Just looking for some success stories of fast but healthy weightloss.. I could use the ideas too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• 1200 cal per day. I do 3 meals of 300 and 3 snacks of 100 cal. I lost 10 lbs in 5 weeks. I stopped the breads, pasta and cheese :(. my snacks are chips and salsa ,yogurt, apples, grape fruit, jellos, low fat popcorn, 120 cal fudge ice cream bars. :)

JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I lost best with weight watchers. But, fast isn't healthiest. Between .5 to 2 lbs per week only is the Doctor and Weight Watcher recommended loss. It will keep you healthy and make sure you keep it off.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Me too! I am trying to conceive and have to lose 50 lbs.. and really really really wanting to lose it in a hurry!! :( I hope you find somethign that works for you!!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have lost 14 inches in 72 hours!!! Yep 14 inches,2 lbs, and one pant size. This is no joke and the products are all natural. Want to know how I did it? Well send me a message and lets talk.
    SheriCarpenter

Answer by SheriCarpenter at 4:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i eat 1200 cals a day and work my butt off
    Anonymous