anyone successful??

Anyone met someone online and had a successful relationship? Give me your story!!! (good or bad)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Met my fiance on Match.com
    I sometimes still can not believe it..
    We are very much the same inside and have the same values and morals.
    He has twins 2 years older than my daughter..
    It will be our second and last marriage...No money but we got the love....::))
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I met my husband on a site called hotornot.com. I wasn't looking for anything but I thought he was so cute and we started talking. We have been together for 5 years now and happily married. We talked for months before we ever actually met.
    Anonymous

• I met my husband 8 yrs. ago on Yahoo when they had Conversations. We married in 2002 and still going strong to this day.
    Anonymous

• I met my husband on Match.com. Neither of us really thought we'd meet anybody form there but both figured "what the heck, I'll see what's on there" at the same time...and we are married with 3 children now.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 2:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I met my husband on yahoo.. He sent me an IM and we talked for about 2 weeks on there, then on the phone.. then we met.. and have been happy ever since.. There are alot of horror stories about meeting someone and them turning into a freak and what not.. But not all cases are like that.. :)
    Anonymous

• I met my boyfriend over 2 years ago on match.com. We have an amazing relationship and I know that I will be with him for the rest of my life. We haven't talked about marriage yet but I have a strong feeling that he will propose in the next year. Our families get along great. I love his grown daughters and he is wonderful with my 13 year old. His mom, sisters and brother and I get along wonderfully and I've been to many family get togethers. As a working mom, there would have been no other way of meeting an eligible man as wonderful as him. He feels the same way that match was a great way for us to find each other.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Not online, but at a club. He was actually on his way to Raleigh, with friends. One wanted to stop by the club we met at, and they stayed. He was drunk, and we were watching a wet t-shirt contest. Well, he was watching me. He spilled beer on my @ss. We were inseperatable after that. We got married 2 months and 15 days after we met. We are on our 13 year. I can't imagine my life without him.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2009