my daughter.....please help, tmi

my daughter has had gritty poos twice now once last night and then once again today. i dont know what could be causing it, she hasnt eaten sand or anything like that, cause well we werent at the beach for over a month. and i dont know, any ideas? should i be worried? i called the ped, they said to wait 2 days and if its not better bring a sample in, but im still super worried about what it could be. also has anyone else had this happen with their little one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do you feed her cream of wheat? My son had those when I fed him that.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• no shes been eating oatmeal and cheerios like crazy.
    Anonymous

• I've had gritty stools from both my boys. It should clear up on it's own but like the pedi said, bring a sample in a few days if it hasn't cleared up. Perhaps a little extra cheese in her diet to help firm things up would help???
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 2:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• thanks i feel better knowing its happened and its probably nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous