diahrrea tmi

So is it normal for me to keep getting diahrrea at 35 weeks? I had it so bad last night my body was pushing so hard and cramping so hard i almost threw up. And is it normal to wake up in the middle of the night sweating and heating up like crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the same symptoms from the time I was 7 weeks up until the day I had my daughter. Keep hydrated and talk to your dr they can give you meds to control the diarrhea. Your body is preparing for the birth so its cleaning itself out and sweating is normal due to the hormones changing. Talk to your doctor about it as it can also be a sign of high blood pressure or other things.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• if you have it for 2 + days then call your doctor...its not good if you have it for 2 + days
    Anonymous

• Yes. Your body may be purging for labor.
    Anonymous