looking for friends that has something in common with me...

i dont have any friends on here that i talk to, so im looking for some.
heres a litle info about me
i am 17, still in high school, i want to become a nurse, i have an 18 month old daughter, live with my mother, my parents are divorce, i have an older brother, i am still dating the father of my child, i dont believe in abortion or spanking.

even if we have nothing in common i still need friends lol

MomAt15woah

Asked by MomAt15woah at 2:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well my name is Jackee and I am 26, I have a 7 month old and have been married almost 8 years this friday. I do however believe in spanking and I am here if you need a friend.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Hey there! Well feel free to add me to your list of friends anytime! I am 30 w/ a 12 y/o daughter. I have been married for 5 years. I don't believe in abortion or spanking either. I love all animals, but kitties are my favorite. Also looking for friends that I can chat with and call on for support when needed.
    I was a young mother to, though not quite as young as you. I know how hard it is to be a mother in your mothers home, so if you ever need advice or someone to talk to I am here.
    Familytyme

Answer by Familytyme at 2:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My name is Ashlee, I'm 19, I have a 12 month old son named Mason. I've been married since July to my high school sweetheart. I work part time as a STNA and going to school to get my RN. I plan on working in L&D when I am finished!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• hiiiiii, my name is Kirsten, just turned 21. I have a three year old daughter && im 7 mnths pregnant with a little boy. I have been married almost 3 years. Lol, i do believe in spanking but Im here if u need a friend. I knw how it feels to be a young mommy. ; ] add me
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 2:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I do believe in spanking as well! But am very prolife :)
    amy31308

• my name is Candi, I have been a mother since i was 16 .
    I have a 9 and 4 yr old , both boys and i do believe in spanking if nessasary.
    I am 26 and have been married to the same man 9years and togather for 11.
    I have been on my own for 10 yr and if you need to talk to some one that has been there then i am here and would love to get to know more ppl.
    dita

Answer by dita at 2:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• oh, i am VERY pro-life! lol VERRRRRy!!!
    dita

Answer by dita at 2:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Christy here! Had my ds at 17 and just had twins at 25! I divorced the father of my first child and was blessed to find my husband and father to my twins! I'm prolife and prospanking depending on what was done. Good for you for finishing school and having goals for your life! Good luck in being able to accomplish them!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 2:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Leslie, 32 w/ 13yo. Lived with mom until 29. Am single. Believe in spanking when neccessary.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i am also a nurse aide, if that helps
    dita

Answer by dita at 3:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009